TAKE A PRAISE BREAK
Whatever you are doing, pause and take a praise break.
Why should I take a praise break?
- Because praise is a powerful weapon of war against the enemy.
- Because praise gets God’s attention
- Because when we praise God, it is an act of obedience and a demonstration of our love for God
- Because God inhabits the praises of His people.
- Because once we begin to praise God, it magnifies God in our minds and in our spirits and our focus shifts from our circumstances to God; to who He is, what He has done, and what He can do, and this builds our faith.
- Because praise lifts our eyes from the battle to the Victor and this gives us the assurance that no matter what, the victory is ours.
- Because praise creates joy which gives us the strength, hope and power we need to endure any circumstance until the manifestation of our victorious end.
So, whatever you are doing, pause and take a praise break.
Take a moment to praise your God firstly for who He is and secondly for what He has done, is doing and will do in your life.
Now I invite you to join with Hezekiah Walker as he sings “Every Praise”……..I believe it will bless your soul……I love this song……:)
Now complete your praise break with a praise dance before the Lord with Isaac Carree’s praise song, “In the Middle of It”…….lovin this too……..:)
“Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.”
“I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.”
(Psalm 104:33 – KJV)
Praise God in his holy house of worship,
praise him under the open skies;
Praise him for his acts of power,
praise him for his magnificent greatness;
Praise with a blast on the trumpet,
praise by strumming soft strings;
Praise him with castanets and dance,
praise him with banjo and flute;
Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum,
praise him with fiddles and mandolin.
Let every living, breathing creature praise God!
(Psalms 150 – The Message Bible)
“Copyright © 2013 by Kim Sweeting, Author of “Unwalled” Blog, All rights reserved.
Image “Worship” by Geww courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Video “Every Praise” – by Hezekiah Walker courtesy of nikkytt4eva – http://www.youtube.com
Video “In the Middle of It” – by Isaac Carree courtesy of Tim Washington – http://www.youtube.com
- Pause to Praise (withlovefromlatinamerica.wordpress.com)
- ” PRAISE ” PSALM 135:1 (KJV) Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD. (dailyword.us)