49 THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR ON MY 49TH BIRTHDAY
Today I turned 49.
49 aka 2 score and 9, aka 4×10+9, aka 9×5+4, aka 4 decades +9, aka 1/2 a century-1.
Wow!…..Or some Bahamians would say…….bey das a wibe!!!!….LOL
But seriously I’m happy to be alive and well and grateful to God that He has spared my life to see this day……He is good…\o/.
When I woke up this morning, the first thing that came to mind was to take 4.9 minutes and just quickly and randomly list 49 things that I am thankful for so I got my stop watch, timed myself and here’s my list..:)
4) A sound mind
5) My relationship with Christ
6) God’s love
7) God’s grace
8) God’s mercy
9) My husband
10) My 3 children
11) My mother and that she is alive and well at age 75
12) My father’s life; he passed away 21 years ago
13) My only living brother
14) My extended family and in-laws
15) My sister-friends
16) That I live in the Bahamas
17) Hot running water
18) Books to read
19) My intelligence
20) My home
21) My house
22) The Word of God
23) The presence of the Holy Spirit
24) The hope I have in Christ
25) The blood of Jesus
26) The power of God in me
27) My pastor
28) My church family
29) The privilege of being a part of the Body of Christ
30) The different people God has placed in my life over the years to help me grow spiritually and encourage me in my walk with the Lord.
31) The hard things I’ve had to go through
32) My children are smart
33) My children are healthy
34) My marriage has thrived and survived 22 years
35) My 3 dogs
36) My childhood
37) Having had praying great-grandmother, grand-mother and having a praying mother
38) Having had the opportunity to go to college
39) Discovering Strategic Intervention life coaching and its power to help people change and improve their lives
40) The opportunity to speak into people’s lives and encourage, edify and inspire them
44) Safety from harm and danger
45) My MacBook Pro
46) My Nutribullet
49) God supplying all of my needs
That’s my random list of 49 things that I am thankful for on my 49th birthday that I wrote down in 4.9 minutes.
What are you thankful for today?
“For You are my hope; O Lord God, You are my trust from my youth and the source of my confidence.
Upon You have I leaned and relied from birth; You are He Who took me from my mother’s womb and You have been my benefactor from that day. My praise is continually of You.”
(Psalms 71:5-6 – Amplified Bible)